Jackson Matrix Nova MX7160 Figure Skating Blade
- Matrix is up to 33% lighter than traditional blades!
- Tapered design provides deeper, precise edges and longer sharpening life
- AUS8 Stainless steel runner is maintenance free and holds edges longer
- Cross cut picks, advanced competition profile, standard heel
- 7′ Rocker, 7/16″ R.O.H. recommended
MX7160 – MATRIX NOVA BLADE: The Matrix Nova is up to 33% lighter than traditional blades. Reduced weight means reduced fatigue and with stainless steel runners, blades have harder edges to hold edges longer. AUS8 Stainless steel runner is maintenance free and holds edges longer for a longer lasting blade. Runner is inset into chassis and permanently secured using 3 axels. Parallel chassis allows for accurate sharpening. All pick patterns are identical to those on Jackson Ultima blade models, allowing seamless transition. Freestyle/pairs usage. Color: Silver. Sizes: 8 3/4″ – 10 1/2″. Price per pair.