BOOK A FITTING!
Fill Out Form Below to Book a Fitting.
Let us know the date and time you are looking to be fit and we will get back to you.
TRUE Fitting FAQ’s
How Long Does the Fitting Take?
- The Fitting and 3D scan typically takes about 30 minutes but set aside at least 45 minutes of your time. Often times we have multiple fittings in a day so please be sure show up on time.
What is the Turnaround Time to Get Skates?
- There is no exact timeframe. It varies. The standard time frame is 3-4 weeks. Yes, you read that right 3-4 WEEKS for a fully custom skate! Every now and then we can get skates sooner or later than that time frame but its very consistent for the most part.
What Customizations can be Made?
- Many. Colors, embroidery, tongue felt, etc. This is more easily answered in person during the fitting. You can also email/call us and ask for Tyson
How will I be Notified Once the Skates Arrive?
- Once your skates do arrive, Tyson or another WSS employee will contact you via phone or email to schedule the follow up fitting
What is the Follow up Fitting?
- Even though these skates are custom made to your specific foot, they are still a very stiff, high end product that requires a heat molding and possibly extra adjustments (bring the socks you wear when skating for this). We do ask that you make a follow up appointment. This work is fairly simple but you should set aside at least 45 minutes to an hour to complete it considering the skates will need to be sharpened as well.